Monday 7 March 2016

They eat GLASS !!

As you guys know, Kuda Kepang has known because of their weird behavior when they started to dance and get into character.

How weird and dangerous they are even  eat glass!

In Kuda Kepang they have dishes to serve before start the performance as they need to call the jin/makhluk halus.   They will need incense censer, meals served also the sound of drums and gongs hammered.


There, I provide you a video to watch they ate glass.





Amazing isn't ? And.. scary  :D




4 comments:

  1. oh no, they ate glass?? i wonder how it taste,it is interesting yet scary ( ̄. ̄)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right ? I also don't know how the taste is. Because I never eat it either. Hehehehe

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is my first time to hear about this and it's quite scary for me. Thank you syahirah for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete